Website Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, a national law firm, seeks to hire a full time associate with 3-7 years of broad-ranging litigation experience for its Philadelphia office. What sets Schnader apart from its competitors is its “small-firm” feel and “large firm” legal practice. Schnader’s long-standing tradition and commitment to pro-bono work and public service, paired with its talented attorneys, sophisticated work, and a high level of client service has contributed to its reputation for superior quality legal work within a uniquely positive and friendly working environment.
- Perform case analysis, litigation planning and budgeting
- Handle all pleadings and motion practice
- Appear in court for conferences and motions
- Prepare witnesses and conduct depositions
- Participate in trials
- 3 – 7 years of courtroom, deposition and case handling experience
- PA bar required; NJ bar preferred
- Demonstrated track record and specialized competence in broad-based litigation matters, including case analysis
- Demonstrated facility with litigation guidelines
- Superior oral and writing communication skills required
- Trial experience helpful
Schnader offers an extensive menu of rich benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, long term care, life, AD&D, supplemental life, supplemental AD&D , gap hospital, accident and critical illness insurances, flex spending (Medical, Dependent Care & Transportation) and health savings accounts, pet insurance, 401k match, as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday time. Most benefits are effective on the first of the month following date of hire.
Applicants should e-mail a resume, salary expectations and cover letter, including transcripts and writing samples demonstrating a track record and competence in broad-based litigation matters. Applicants applying should include “ PH LA ” in the e-mail “Subject” line.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com