Website Radian Group Inc.
As a legal Intern you will assist the Legal Department in its regulatory and compliance programs, litigation and other projects.
What you will do:
- Review, analyze, research and draft memoranda relating to the Company’s regulatory and compliance risks and procedures.
- Support the in-house management of litigation involving the company.
- Assist in regulatory change management, the development of training material, legally required notices, and developing and modifying procedures for compliance with company legal obligations.
- Research areas of the law to determine applicability to the Company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic legal research and writing, good organizational and communication skills, basic understanding of corporate governance;
- Use standard legal research tools, basic understanding of how to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience in financial services regulation, insurance, compliance and/or audit is preferred but not required
- Current law student (2L preferred but will consider 1L)
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
To apply for this job email your details to Shaquerrah.Brew@radian.biz