Website Radian Group Inc.
As a legal Intern you will assist the Legal Department in its regulatory and compliance programs, litigation and other projects.
What you will do:
- Review, analyze, research and draft memoranda relating to the Company’s regulatory and compliance risks and procedures.
- Support the in-house management of litigation involving the company.
- Assist in regulatory change management, the development of training material, legally required notices, and developing and modifying procedures for compliance with company legal obligations.
- Research areas of the law to determine applicability to the Company
- Basic legal research and writing, good organizational and communication skills, basic understanding of corporate governance
- Use standard legal research tools, basic understanding of how to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Who we are looking for:
- Prior experience in financial services regulation, insurance, compliance and/or audit is preferred but not required
- Current law student (1L preferred but will consider 2L)
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.radian.com.